Have you ever thought when you talk to a friend about a movie and you need to explain what the movie is all about? It can be a long winding explanation or short.
And I was wondering how short it could be? So, I set the rules to be in six words!
- Edge of Tomorrow: Cruise died. died. died. and died.
- Final Destination: You cheat death. You die horribly.
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Lousy captain lost his ship, again.
- Star Wars: The Skywalkers need some cosmic break.
- The Fast and The Furious: Reckless drivers driving fast cars. Endlessly.
- The Hobbit: The first midget saved the world.
- The Lord Of The Ring: More midgets saved the world, again.
- The Purge: America with the best annual event.
- Upside Down: He crazily loves that uptown girl.
- Romeo And Juliet: Puppy’s love gone bad. Killed themselves.
- Hamlet: Denmark monarchy having bad tragedy party.
- Her: A guy addicted to phone dating.
Just some fun reading for you guys. Will do more if you like it!